Digital Relationship (Account) Manager
Based in Meriden, Warwickshire (near the NEC and Resorts World) with Hybrid Working*
Please note we will be looking for colleagues to work onsite with a hybrid home and office working model.
One Permanent Vacancy: 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week)*
*we’re happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
This is who we are.
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency. We help brands to create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
- We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (2 years running)
- We’re one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 2 years running!)
- And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
(yes, in that order)
Why are we recruiting?
We’ve just had a record period of growth, both organic and through new business wins. So we need more of the very best people to join us; to do career-defining work on fabulous briefs across a truly enviable group of brands and businesses.
What are we looking for?
An innovative and creative thinker to manage brilliant client-agency relationships that:
- Manage and deliver highly effective work
- Ensure commercial success for both us and the client
- Manage digital client accounts and clients (specifically web development and performance digital marketing clients)
- Building relationships with potential clients
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced managing integrated digital client accounts including:
- Paid Media (social media and Google Ads)
- Insight driven digital strategies
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- UX Design
- Web Development
- App Design and Development
- Comfortable with complexity
- Super organised
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note too.