Established Creative Team (Mid-Weight)
Based in Meriden, Warwickshire (near the NEC and Resorts World) with Hybrid Working*
* We currently have a hybrid working model, 2:3 office and home working.
One Permanent Vacancy; 5 days per week (37.5 hours per week)**
** We’re happy to discuss hours and days with any successful applicant.
Cogent is an award-winning, independent, integrated marketing agency. We help brands to create belief that changes behaviour.
We’re super proud to say that:
- We’re ranked as one of Campaign’s ‘Best Places To Work’ in marketing (2 years running)
- We’re one of only 36 UK agencies to be IPA CPD Gold accredited (also 2 years running!)
- And we’re highly recommended by our clients, according to Drum Recommends.
- Better people,
- Better relationships,
- Better work
(yes, in that order)
What are we looking for?
An Art Director, Copywriter duo who love all aspects of creativity. Media channels are just places to share your ideas, and you know which channels work best to deliver great thinking on any brief. You are as passionate about social content as you are about TV and press, and you love to think about new ways to connect people and brands. You’re not a brief answerer, you’re a brief challenger. You ask questions and solve problems to deliver effective creative solutions. You think strategically and conceptually on every brief.
Working into the Creative Director across a variety of clients and brands to deliver great ideas in any channel. You will be required to work as a team with strategist, relationships, and content creators to deliver great creative thinking, while understanding client and team challenges. You will present your ideas confidently, both internally and to clients, managing feedback without compromising on creativity.
Knowledge & Experience Needed
- Ideally you have agency experience, creating campaigns and concepts for various brands and media channels.
- You understand the advertising process and the requirements of integrated communication.
- You’re great at presenting your own work.
- You know how to use:
- Microsoft Word.
- Photoshop (Basic understanding)
- InDesign (Basic understanding)
- Quality creative work delivered efficiently and to brief.
- Creative work that challenges the status quo.
- Creatively inspired internal teams and clients.
- Delivering great creative from brief to concept.
- Ideation through to final design.
- Collaborating with different departments to solve creative challenges.
- Providing clear and persuasive rationales for your ideas.
- Working on pitches when required.
- Always being calm and considered under pressure.
Total Reward Package
- £ Competitive salary
- Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
- Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure) full time equivalent
- One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
- IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
- Health cashback plan
- Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
- Flexible working available (subject to eligibility)
- Various wellness initiatives
- Free onsite parking
Follow this link and register your interest.
Remember to check out the job applicant privacy note on the landing page of the link above.